“When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears as fate.”
I provide counselling, psychotherapy and psychological assessments for children, adolescents and adults.
Although the decision to consult with a psychologist can pose a daunting challenge, it is a rewarding experience of discovering ones true nature and identity, thereby enhancing the quest for mental and emotional equilibrium. Psychotherapy explores the roots of attitudes, behaviours, emotions and mind-sets, and how these individually or severally contribute to the onset of mental disorders.
I offer both brief and long-term psychotherapy to clients within an environment that is conducive, safe, and non-judgmental, thus encouraging clients to explore and examine themselves, their relationships, and the challenges they have to overcome. I do not subscribe to any specific therapeutic framework, but prefer to adapt and tailor my therapeutic intervention strategies to accommodate the specific and unique needs of the patient.
Psychology, then, helps to restructure and resolve negative patterns of behaviour and thinking.
I offer therapeutic services for children, adolescents and adults.
Children & Adolescents
– Anger management
– Suicidal and self – harm behaviour patterns
– Development of self image and self esteem
– Bereavement and loss
– Separation anxiety and other anxiety disorders
– Depression and other mood disorders
– Peer, sibling and parental relationship conflicts
– Behavioural problems
– Cognitive functioning assessments
– Depression and bipolar and other mood disorders
– Attempted suicide
– Marital and other relationship problems
– Personality disorders
– Family conflict
– Couple therapy
– Coping with chronic illness
– Family therapy